It’s great to see salons and hairdressers busy again – especially now, during the festive period. It’s even greater to see brands supporting salons by adjusting to the current situation. On that note, Schwarzkopf Professional has just launched its new E-Shop to support and ensure the health and safety of their salon partners and employees. With 24/7 availability to place orders, pre- and post-salon trading hours and reduced face-to-face contact for safe, seamless delivery, things are about to get easier and faster for the hair professionals.
The new E-Shop is simple to use, accessible any time and on any device and packed with special promotions, business advice and management tools to make stock ordering easy, even across sites. Now, salons can cut down on admin and stocktaking and focus on doing what they love: hairdressing! All online orders will continue to be delivered within sealed boxes, allowing Schwarzkopf Professional to serve more customers, with less contact points, to reduce the number of non-clients within a salon.
How it works
To place an order, simply visit the E-Shop, register, and start shopping! For salons that often use the same products, there’s the Favourites option, allowing them to save their most-used products for quick and easy regular ordering.
Salons can also browse special offers, and shop curated edits of the must-have products for Schwarzkopf Professional’s Essential Looks trends.
The E-Shop works in conjunction with visits from a salon’s regular Schwarzkopf representative, with all orders syncing up in one central system. Reps will still be able to take orders as before, with online ordering available as an additional option to place orders conveniently, at any time.
Some great benefits come for salon owners who register to the new Professional’s Essential’s E-Shop, including:
- Improved cash flow through better stock and order management, to help salons make more informed investment and business decisions
- Quick and easy management of stock and simple invoicing
- Salons can order and manage stock at multiple locations, and with one account they can also provide access to different users – perfect for multi-site groups.
- More time and ease of mind thanks to the automatization of admin tasks, leaving salons to focus on their craft and their clients, not ordering
- More confident, engaged and skilled team members through a one-stop e-platform that helps them deliver better services, with the right products
- The entire Schwarzkopf Professional range is available to purchase online, including colour, care, perming, straightening and styling
To celebrate the launch of the E-Shop, Schwarzkopf Professional is providing a £200 BC Bonacure Sample Size Trial Box, full of samples that are perfect for gifting and building loyalty. Sounds tempting? To grab it, simply place an order of £200 or more and use the code WELCOME. The offer is available while stocks last, so hurry and make the most of it.
Here online you may browse our Portfolio section to find inspiration from the greatest hair artists… read our Blog to discover the top events and what we like about them, then visit our Magazine section to read the latest edition (and archive editions) of Tribu-te publications. If you’d like to enjoy your very own edition of Tribu-te delivered direct to your home – vist the Shop to order a subscription to arrive quarterly. And of course, once a year, you can visit the Tribu-te Show – it’s an awesome presentation of the leading hairdressers on the best stage possible in central London each October! Contact us if you have any questions or would like to submit photography and ideas for any of our editions in Europe – we’re particulary keen to see your salons for our Design section both in print and online.