Go Goldwell is the title of the new Goldwell campaign taking over social media; its aim is to communicate the brand’s unique attributes and superior points of difference. The campaign addresses both stylists and consumers and is designed to ensure that both sides know that choosing Goldwell in the salon means simply perfect hair.
A message to both stylist and client
#GoGoldwell features a series of messages under the banner of ”One of 100 Reasons to choose going Goldwell”. Each message highlights a different stylist or answers to a consumer desire, such as “When Blonde is blonde enough” or “Happiness comes in Waves”. #GoGoldwell is always the answer!
“We are confident that Goldwell salons and stylists offer consumers the very best in salon services and that they, like the Goldwell brand, stands for quality, innovation and artistry,” says John Moroney, VP of Creative and Communication. “We created this campaign to really drive awareness with consumers that the hair colour and style of their dreams can be found at a Goldwell salon. And for stylists, that Goldwell has the tools, education and inspiration to help them take their artistry and service to the next level.”
The campaign aims to give stylists the confidence that by using Goldwell on their clients, they can deliver superior results. For the client, it aims to drive awareness and demand for Goldwell; when salons re-open, they will get back to that chair reassured that their final look will be its absolute best.
The Goldwell Promise
#GoGoldwell spotlights the brand’s innovation, superior product performance and breakthrough in-salon services and aims to bring the Goldwell Promise to life via five, distinct categories that include:
- Superior Product Performance: Ground-breaking formulations that deliver the best hair results from in-salon services to at-home care and styling essentials
- Best-in-Class Stylists: Educated professionals that work with each client to develop customized services specifically tailored to reveal their most individual style
- Revolutionary Services: Treatments and services that leverage formulas infused with the most cutting-edge technology, delivering truly transformational results that far exceed every client’s expectation
- Breakthrough Technology: Constant innovation that pushes the limits of existing industry offerings for next-level results
- Trend Focused Looks: Looks that reflect the most up-to-date fashion trends across colour, cut, styling and texture
Tune in Goldwell’s social media channels (@goldwelluk) to find out more and get inspired from the looks. Create yours and use the #GoGoldwell to showcase one of the endless possibilities that can be achieved with Goldwell products.
Here online you may browse our Portfolio section to find inspiration from the greatest hair artists… read our Blog to discover the top events and what we like about them, then visit our Magazine section to read the latest edition (and archive editions) of Tribu-te publications. If you’d like to enjoy your very own edition of Tribu-te delivered direct to your home – vist the Shop to order a subscription to arrive quarterly. And of course, once a year, you can visit the Tribu-te Show – it’s an awesome presentation of the leading hairdressers on the best stage possible in central London each October! Contact us if you have any questions or would like to submit photography and ideas for any of our editions in Europe – we’re particulary keen to see your salons for our Design section both in print and online.