We are delighted to share with you that Colour World TV is back!
Colour World TV is a pop-up TV station which made its debut last year, and it certainly got the hair community talking. Take it from us, it’s a not to be missed event. The broadcast will run over 2 days; Sunday 27th June and Monday 28th June. You’ll be able to hop between five channels for education, product information and colour entertainment. Watch and learn in the most vibrant, interesting way possible.
Watch Colour World TV
You can visit ColourWorld.TV from any device including a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, to watch the channels of your choice. The two day event is packed with lots of valuable content, both educating and fun. A full TV listing over two days includes:
- Longform colour shows presented in our studios
- Colour SHair demos broadcasted with a roaming camera and our colour host ensuring you see all the stages to create all the looks
- bite-size seminars on all things colour – from creative to business related – with a live Q&A following each so you can chat with our presenters. True story!
- Colour Genius panel debates on the hairdressing market and colour in particular. Celebrity artists, brand ambassadors and brands join the line-up and again, you can join the discussion live through chat and video links
- a dedicated information channel gives viewers access to our sponsor lounges where up to 20 different brands are hosting their own conversations, demos and interviews. Please join and interact through live chat and video links
- The finals of the Colour World Colour Genius Awards 2021 will also be broadcast on Colour World TV
Better than last year
We’ve heard that this year’s CWTV will be FREE to watch, thanks to the the generosity of the event sponsors. That’s not the only change, with the easing of restrictions the event is being filmed with a studio audience (in a Covid secure way of course). There are still some last minute audience places available for Saturday if you fancy being part of the action. We guarantee this event will make a colourist’s heart beat even faster.
To be part of the studio audience, click HERE
Here online you may browse our Portfolio section to find inspiration from the greatest hair artists… read our Blog to discover the top events and what we like about them, then visit our Magazine section to read the latest edition (and archive editions) of Tribu-te publications. If you’d like to enjoy your very own edition of Tribu-te delivered direct to your home – vist the Shop to order a subscription to arrive quarterly. And of course, once a year, you can visit the Tribu-te Show – it’s an awesome presentation of the leading hairdressers on the best stage possible in central London each October! Contact us if you have any questions or would like to submit photography and ideas for any of our editions in Europe – we’re particulary keen to see your salons for our Design section both in print and online.