Calling All Hair Creatives! Exciting, dynamic and challenging – it’s all in the DNA of the L’Oréal Colour Trophy which has emulated the beating heart of hair colour for 66 years now. This year’s event – L’Oréal Colour Trophy 2022 – has launched and offers more opportunities to win at a regional level, high profile prizes for the overall winners, plus an exciting and brand new Colour Specialist category for the UK. There is also a new Semi Final competition format and a Grand Final for all.
Just for you
In 2022, the competition’s mission is simple; to embark on a quest to uncover talent from all corners of the UK and Ireland. This year the competition invites entrants across ALL categories to create a colour look on any model, of any gender or any gender identity of any hair type. There are five categories* to choose from in the UK and three categories to choose from in Ireland. Read on:
• L’Oréal Colour Trophy Award: A total look award that requires entrants to create a colour look on any model of any gender or gender identity of any hair type.
• L’Oréal Colour Trophy STAR Award: For 16-25 year olds, a before and after photo is required to enter and STAR entrants will be interviewed on their work by the judges should they be successful in reaching the Semi Final stage.
• L’Oréal Colour Trophy Afro Award (UK only): A total look award that requires entrants to create a colour look on any model of any gender or gender identity of a hair type texture between 3C and 4C.
• L’Oréal Colour Specialist Award (UK only): For those hair colour aficionados who have passed the 15-day L’Oréal Colour Specialist Diploma. Entrants will be put through their technical paces should they reach the national Semi-Final in May.
• L’Oréal Colour Trophy Future Talent Award: For college students, part or full time, who are studying on one of the listed eligible courses across the UK & Ireland.
The closing Date is at 10pm on Friday 18th February 2022.
Visit the L’Oréal Colour Trophy website to enter and to read the full Terms & Conditions.
UK Competition: www.lorealcolourtrophy.com | Ireland Competition: www.lorealcolourtrophy.ie
#LCT22 @lorealpro_education_uki #lorealprouk #lorealproire @lorealpro
For any competitor queries please contact email@example.com
Here online you may browse our Portfolio section to find inspiration from the greatest hair artists… read our Blog to discover the top events and what we like about them, then visit our Magazine section to read the latest edition (and archive editions) of Tribu-te publications. If you’d like to enjoy your very own edition of Tribu-te delivered direct to your home – vist the Shop to order a subscription to arrive quarterly. And of course, once a year, you can visit the Tribu-te Show – it’s an awesome presentation of the leading hairdressers on the best stage possible in central London each October! Contact us if you have any questions or would like to submit photography and ideas for any of our editions in Europe – we’re particulary keen to see your salons for our Design section both in print and online.